At its core, OverlayAnalytics is about pulling on threads and—without knowing where they lead—figuring out how to connect them. Our customers come to us with a core belief that their data holds the answers to uncovering value in their business.
Our team is responsible for turning that belief into reality. If you believe in the transformational power of data and technology and in your own ability to bring that power to bear against complex problems, we want to meet you.
OverlayAnalytics provides a strategic analytics platform that gives our clients a format-agnostic, streaming data pipeline that drives real-time data processing, transformation, analytics and actionable business intelligence.
We are at an inflection point and our rapid growth is forcing us to balance client growth along with the demands of scaling our future infrastructure. You will be an integral part in helping us meet that demand while helping build out the future of OverlayAnalytics.
• Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native architecture
• Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
• Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
• Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
• Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
• Secure, scale, and manage both Linux and Windows environments
• Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
• Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
• Continual day-to-day administration
• At least 6 Years of professional experience as a DevOps/SR/System Engineer
• Detailed understanding of AWS services (EC2, Lambda, VPC, etc.)
• Understanding of system administration in both Linux and Windows environments
• Proficiency in Bash and Python
• Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
• Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
• Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
• Understanding of monitoring tools (Pagerduty, CloudWatch, Datadog)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Demonstrated success in owning projects end-to-end, including working with technical and non-technical stakeholders and making decisions with minimal supervision.
• Experience with SAML/OAuth and services like Auth0 and Okta
• Understanding the security and compliance aspects of DevOps
• Experience at an early-stage startup
• Experience working on a financial application
Apply for this position and join our team by submitting the form. Include a resume.